New Mi9 12.0.4.0 Screen recorder and videos sharing

pvk01

Members
Nov 19, 2018
I updated to Stable 12.0.4.0 and now the screen recorder does not work. Also I cannot share videos on WhatsApp or Telegram, and preview of videos in the gallery app is just black. Anyone else experiencing that?

Yes, I confirm the fact videos can't be recorded on other apps on latest Mi9 Stable Rom (on Messenger it says Video acquisition not successful, on Whatsapp unsopported file format, and so on). Also google cam doesn't show preview correctly, but the ratio is wrong (it looks longer, but is fine on gallery)

Reactions: pvk01
Same issue with K20 Pro 12.0.4.0. screen recorder is not working after the error, the whole system doesn't have a sound, you play music or videos there is no sound you need to restart it first to het back to normal also the gallery pictures takes long time to view the photo. It is really annoying.

I installed the newly uploaded version of the ROM and problems are solved. Hope for you too...

Sent from my MI 9 using Tapatalk

I installed the newly uploaded version of the ROM and problems are solved. Hope for you too...

If I want to install the new ROM 12.0.4.0 that came out yesterday all I have to do is download and install? Even if it's the same name?

If I want to install the new ROM 12.0.4.0 that came out yesterday all I have to do is download and install? Even if it's the same name?
Yes I downloaded it and installed with TWRP. No problems.