New [MI9] [9.5.30-9.6.5] LAGGY SUPER SLOW MOTION

Nuno Rocha

Members
Mar 19, 2014
Hello my friends,

I got my MI9 and almost 2 weeks now and 9.5.30 is the first xiaomi.eu ROM I have on my mi 9 because I had to wait 168h to be able to unlock the bootloader (I'm my previous phone I could unlock it instantaneous but not with the MI9)...

As some may know, this weekend was the Vodafone Rally of Portugal and since it's my hometown, I couldn't miss it as a rally fan I am. What's better to test the MI9 camera and make a good shots? Some slow motion I thought. At the beginning was hard to captura the right time due to only records 9 secs or so. When I finally got it almost right, the little slow motion video is a mess... It jumps some frames.

I love the MI9 camera to capture photos and make some videos at 4k 60fps but super slow motion isn't polished enough.
I know when a new Xiaomi phone comes out, it takes some time to get all well balanced.

Can some MI9 user confirm if the same happens with super slow motion? I believe it's a Xiaomi error and it will be fixed soon.

Here is the video

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited:
ROM 9.6.5 Still jumps some frames at 960FPS. Did 2 test videos and both have the same result. 240FPS shooting has the same Frame skipping. Can't notice at 120FPS but probably does also.