Mi9 EE - fastboot

pe_martin

Members
Sep 20, 2018
Hello guys!
everytime when i start my mi8 EE in fastboot-mode then the mode will start. But when i connect the phone to my laptop the fastboot-mode stop and i see small words on the top with the information that every button makes a restart.
What can be the problem. The developer-mode is "on" and the USB-debug mode too!
Did anyone have an idea?
Best regards
Peter

What happens if you reboot the phone from ADB, using adb command, in Windows while phone is connected to PC?

This is a screenshot

Attachments

• Screenshot (1).png
    Screenshot (1).png
    525 KB · Views: 351
This is a screenshot
You did not authorized connection to PC.
When connecting to PC in Windows mode look for pop-up massage and allow connection, you may swipe down once to change connection mode from USB charging to file transfer:
PS:
adb reboot bootloader

Last edited:
Hello!
Now thats the result!
But if i start in the start in "fastmode-modus" and connect to my laptop the modus stop and restart the phone.
There will not be a connection on the unlock-programm.
Can anyone help what can i do?
best regards
peter

Attachments

• Screenshot (2).png
    Screenshot (2).png
    439.8 KB · Views: 300
Hello!
If i try to go to fastboot via "adb reboot boatloader" it starts for 5sec. in the fastboot-modus but after this time the phone restart and write in small letter "any key to shutdown".
Can anyone help me?
best regards
peter

hey guys!
i changed the laptop!
And what a suprise it works! (I hand to wait for 650h for unlock)
Thanks to anyone
best regards
peter

Reactions: zmajdk
the same thing happened to me, every time I connected my cell phone in fastboot mode it restarted, my solution was very simple just to change the USB port, but before that I tried many things to despair!