MI9 -MAGISK

sahafdeen

Members
Jul 14, 2019
Hi to All,

I already switched successfully Global TO Mi9 -9.7.11 beta with magisk Root.

How to install in weekly next updates? use updater app or using TWRP or need to flash full Beta rom Everytime.

Need to flash Magisk Everytime after update? Keep modules or before update un-install magisk Modules.

pls suggest good ways....

Thanks for replies, and MIUI BETA Teams
your answers really much appreciated!

Hi to All,

I already switched successfully Global TO Mi9 -9.7.11 beta with magisk Root.

How to install in weekly next updates? use updater app or using TWRP or need to flash full Beta rom Everytime.

Need to flash Magisk Everytime after update? Keep modules or before update un-install magisk Modules.

pls suggest good ways....

Thanks for replies, and MIUI BETA Teams
your answers really much appreciated!

I prefer to update over twrp, cause i make a nandroid backup everytime before i update the new rom and wipe dalvik / art cache before and after flashing.

I don't uninstall magisk, therefore i can flash magisk directly after or in batch with the new rom every time i update the rom.
Last i don't boot directly in system. I power off my mi9, wait 2 seconds and start with power button.

Reactions: sahafdeen
I prefer to update over twrp, cause i make a nandroid backup everytime before i update the new rom and wipe dalvik / art cache before and after flashing.

I don't uninstall magisk, therefore i can flash magisk directly after or in batch with the new rom every time i update the rom.
Last i don't boot directly in system. I power off my mi9, wait 2 seconds and start with power button.

Thanks for your information.
You use every update ,full ROM or update file (small) only...