MIUI 11stable works one day on Mi 10 pro

Yuerguin

Members
May 20, 2020
Hello together,

I got a chinese Mi 10 pro and I already had the latest MIUI 11stable version (German) twice on my phone and it worked fine.

The first time for 48 h, the second time for less than 24 h.

After this, during normal use, it rebootet to fastboot and there seem to be no more files on the phone and it just can be restartet to fastboot mode or the twrp.

Before I do the same mistake a third time, I need your help, what I have to do to get a stable running system.

I got it installed now the 3rd time within a few days, because it always hangs completely up after a day or two.

Is it possible, that the poco launcher, I use is causing the problems?

If my phone ist already unlocked and rooted, which steps will I have to take back and how?

1- install clean rom in fastboot mode again with global version of xiaomiflahs from here (http://c.mi.com/oc/miuidownload/detail?guide=2) just check clean all

2- reinstall twrp in fastboot mode

3- start in twrp, go to erase and just format data, start again in twrp, copy rom xiaomi.eu in the phone memory, with usb connected and twrp open. install rom xiaomi.eu and reboot into the system.

4- do nothing else in twrp, only format data

You must do all of this to get your phone shipped from the factory first, before doing anything.

Reactions: Yuerguin