Mix 2s + mi band 2

bishko

Members
May 3, 2016
I have mix 2s with 10.0.7.0 eu (russian language) and mi band 2. The problem is when people call me, there is no name of the person who call me on the screen of mi band, there is just a picture of phone. My previous phones (lg g6 and xiaomi mi5 on stable miui 9 eu) didn't have this problem with mi band. I tried different Mi Fit apps, I've upgraded the firmware of Mi Band - it didn't help. It works just fine with other phones, but not with Mix 2s, that's why I assume it's a phone firmware problem. Maybe there lack smth in fonts? Does anyone face the same problem, can I fix it somehow? Thanks in advance!

Sorry, I've just found out it's android 9's problem, not a Miui's or eu's problem.
You can install a custom mi fit apk and you will have that problem solved.. go to geekdoing forum and you will find it there.

You can install a custom mi fit apk and you will have that problem solved.. go to geekdoing forum and you will find it there.
I am using custom mi fit 3.1.5 by lolex, I know that new version shows name on the screen of mi band if to push the band button while someone's is calling, but anyway it's less convenient that it used to be before Pie. Besides, newer versions of Mi Fit have some notoriuos weather wakelocks which have bad influence on battery life to some extent, so I'd rather wait for some newer versions come out, maybe at least they'll manage to fix calling so that we don't have to push mi band button to know who's calling every time.
Thanks for you help!

Reactions: Nuno Rocha