my stable MIUI 12 can't update

onyxlee

Members
Jan 19, 2021
Hi guys, I flashed MIUI 12, v12.0.2.0.QFDCNXM (stable) a few weeks ago, then the system update said there is a new version, V12.1.3.0.RFDCNXM, 3Gb download. When I hit download, it will say fetching downloading link, please wait. Then it will say all the mirrors are offline, try later. Then Updater will stop responding.

My phone is Mi CC9 Pro, bought in mainland China. After flashed the EU ROM, it's now called Mi Note 10.

So is this typical for the ROMs here that can't update? Do I have to reformat the whole phone and lose everything and flash the next version again?

Thank you so much.

Hi guys, I flashed MIUI 12, v12.0.2.0.QFDCNXM (stable) a few weeks ago, then the system update said there is a new version, V12.1.3.0.RFDCNXM, 3Gb download. When I hit download, it will say fetching downloading link, please wait. Then it will say all the mirrors are offline, try later. Then Updater will stop responding.

My phone is Mi CC9 Pro, bought in mainland China. After flashed the EU ROM, it's now called Mi Note 10.

So is this typical for the ROMs here that can't update? Do I have to reformat the whole phone and lose everything and flash the next version again?

Thank you so much.

You can download it from here and then install it:

Thank you, are you saying that I have to wipe my whole cellphone clean and then reinstall everything? Is there any less hassle way to fix the issue without rebuilding the whole system? Thanks again!
Flashing a xiaomi.eu ROM update will never wipe your data. You don't need to wipe anything (but you can wipe Dalvik & Cache, it doesn't hurt). ;)

Flashing a xiaomi.eu ROM update will never wipe your data. You don't need to wipe anything (but you can wipe Dalvik & Cache, it doesn't hurt). ;)
Thank you, does this mean that all the future update will require manual flash ROM instead of system automatic updates?

Thank you, does this mean that all the future update will require manual flash ROM instead of system automatic updates?
You can try to use the system Updater app but if it doesn't work for you then download the ROM and install it manually. ;)