Native call recording HyperOS?

KrLx_roller

Members
Aug 20, 2013
I am planning to buy X14 (coming from Mi10Pro). With MIUI 14 I can natively record calls. Is this possible with the X14 and latest xoami.eu HyperOS ROM? Thanks in advance.

I am planning to buy X14 (coming from Mi10Pro). With MIUI 14 I can natively record calls. Is this possible with the X14 and latest xoami.eu HyperOS ROM? Thanks in advance.
Yes, with xiaomi.eu Hyperos rom, I can natively record my calls in a Xiaomi 14.

Enviat des del meu Xiaomi 14 fent servir Tapatalk

Yes, with xiaomi.eu Hyperos rom, I can natively record my calls in a Xiaomi 14.

Thank you for the prompt response!!

Just a bit offtopic: I heard there might be some issues with SIM card (have to flash modem) and some bugs/crashes with the camera. Is this still going on? Or that is mostly from previous versions of HyperOS? Any other warnings or recommendations before I receive my phone? I'm really excited!

Thanks in advance!

Just a bit offtopic: I heard there might be some issues with SIM card (have to flash modem) and some bugs/crashes with the camera. Is this still going on? Or that is mostly from previous versions of HyperOS? Any other warnings or recommendations before I receive my phone? I'm really excited!

Thanks in advance!
I bought my X14 directly from China, with bootloader opened, and xiaomi.eu rom.
I flashed rom twice since I bought, and honestly, a have no mencioned issues never.

I bought my X14 directly from China, with bootloader opened, and xiaomi.eu rom.
I flashed rom twice since I bought, and honestly, a have no mencioned issues never.

Sounds good, thank you!

Thanks in advance!
It depends on version of the phone.
China and Global versions contains different modems and since Xiaomi.eu ROM is based on China version, you need to flash the modem firmware (for example from a global ROM) for the global phone model.
For China version of the phone you don't need to flash the firmware.

Thanks in advance!
I had to flash modem with my Xiaomi 14 coming with UNCEUXM pre-installed as the chinese version has no esim and i was using esim+ a normal SIM.
I have no camera crashing issues.

It depends on version of the phone.
China and Global versions contains different modems and since Xiaomi.eu ROM is based on China version, you need to flash the modem firmware (for example from a global ROM) for the global phone model.
For China version of the phone you don't need to flash the firmware.
I had to flash modem with my Xiaomi 14 coming with UNCEUXM pre-installed as the chinese version has no esim and i was using esim+ a normal SIM.
I have no camera crashing issues.
Thank you!

If you have Xiaomi Global Version 14 use this fix.

If you have a Chinese device, just install the xiaomi.eu ROM
The Chinese device does not support eSIM

If you have Xiaomi Global Version 14 use this fix.

If you have a Chinese device, just install the xiaomi.eu ROM
The Chinese device does not support eSIM
Once I manage to unlock bootloader I'll do this. Thanks!