Need To Flash 7.3.2.0.0 (lhpcndd) - Not Successful - Bricked(?)

ppetrachi

Members
Aug 3, 2016
Hello all,

I recently purchased a Redmi 3 Pro (Italy) with a Stable Global 7.3.2.0.0 BUT after attempting various different changes, I still cannot make use of Google services or Play Store. The 7.3.2.0 has issues with Google and I want to flash it.

This is what I did:
-Applied for unlocking procedure. After 5 days, when i log on to miui unlock I finally have the option to download the Mi Flasher. But it stops at 50% saying it cannot verify my phone through bootloader.

-I downloaded android drivers with ADB installer driver but I cannot install them because of "no devices found"

-Mi PC Suite recognizes phone.

I basically followed different procedures to flash it with 7.5.1 EU first, but then I decided to go with MIUI 8 (6.7.28?). I still cannot unlock phone.

How do I know if my device is unlocked? I cannot install ABD to check it with commands. I have never received a xiaomi SMS. I used another simcard on another phone for the SMS activation, is this a problem?

How can I get rid of this crappy 7.3.2.0.0? It uses 1.5-1.8GB of ram without any active apps and it drains my battery more than I want.

Thanks, I hope I was clear

Have you received SMS confirmation of unlocking procedure fro Xiaomi?

I used my girlfriend's phone for the SMS confirmation (iphone5) because at the time I had no active simcard. Now my simcard is active and i am awaiting confirmation.

Hi, first wait for unlock confirmation, then download the fastboot version of a China dev from xiaomi.com, flash your phone ( option flash all ), then login into xiaomi account, run unlock program, it's work fine and then follow the steps to flash the rom you want. Hope work for you.

Enviado desde mi Redmi 3 pro mediante Tapatalk

I did get the unlock sms on the iphone for my account (account number is correct) 3 days ago. So i am unlocked.

I will follow your steps. Also, should my battery be at 100%?

This is a custom rom you have, and you need to get rid of it.

Before everything you need to have the adb drivers + fastboot drivers installed having windows driver authentication disabled.

Then you need to install the Official China Development ROM using the miFlash Beta tool. Then comes the miunlock part.

Only after that, you can boot to the dev ROM, and activate the appropriate settings in developer options, and then you can install TWRP through fastboot.

Before everything you need to have the adb drivers + fastboot drivers installed having windows driver authentication disabled.

How do i disable driver authentication?

EDIT: ADB Installer 2.0 says "[Error] Device not found." But my phone is connected and visible with Mi PC Suite.

Upon attempting to flash I get this:

upload_2016-8-10_20-47-58.png

Where do I find these .bat files??

This is my extracted folder:

upload_2016-8-10_20-48-27.png

EDIT: The ROM I am attempting to flash is latest China Developer ROM (MIUI8). I haven't unlocked device.

Hello all,

I recently purchased a Redmi 3 Pro (Italy) with a Stable Global 7.3.2.0.0 BUT after attempting various different changes, I still cannot make use of Google services or Play Store. The 7.3.2.0 has issues with Google and I want to flash it.

This is what I did:
-Applied for unlocking procedure. After 5 days, when i log on to miui unlock I finally have the option to download the Mi Flasher. But it stops at 50% saying it cannot verify my phone through bootloader.

-I downloaded android drivers with ADB installer driver but I cannot install them because of "no devices found"

-Mi PC Suite recognizes phone.

I basically followed different procedures to flash it with 7.5.1 EU first, but then I decided to go with MIUI 8 (6.7.28?). I still cannot unlock phone.

How do I know if my device is unlocked? I cannot install ABD to check it with commands. I have never received a xiaomi SMS. I used another simcard on another phone for the SMS activation, is this a problem?

How can I get rid of this crappy 7.3.2.0.0? It uses 1.5-1.8GB of ram without any active apps and it drains my battery more than I want.

Thanks, I hope I was clear

Hi,

I had same device and same problems with you ( google play + battery grain very fast). 2 hours ago I installed Miui 8 MIUI 8 Global Developer ROM 6.7.29

My device is unlocked. I can enter fastboot mode with volume - and power

Now all those problems are solved, my device is perfect now!

I used Mi flash as descibed here but with this Rom

http://en.miui.com/a-234.html

http://en.miui.com/thread-317536-1-1.html

Redmi 3 / Redmi 3 Pro
Fastboot 1090M
http://bigota.d.miui.com/6.7.29/ido...29_20160712.0000.26_5.1_global_53ec8fd6fc.tg

Hi,

I had same device and same problems with you ( google play + battery grain very fast). 2 hours ago I installed Miui 8 MIUI 8 Global Developer ROM 6.7.29

My device is unlocked. I can enter fastboot mode with volume - and power

Now all those problems are solved, my device is perfect now!

I used Mi flash as descibed here but with this Rom

http://en.miui.com/a-234.html

http://en.miui.com/thread-317536-1-1.html

Redmi 3 / Redmi 3 Pro
Fastboot 1090M
http://bigota.d.miui.com/6.7.29/ido...29_20160712.0000.26_5.1_global_53ec8fd6fc.tg

I downloaded that ROM, extracted into folder, I used XiaomiMiFlash and it said "successful"

However now it does not turn on anymore, I believe it is stuck on bootloop. This is driving me nuts :D HELP

EDIT: It also stopped working right after Flash.

Last edited:
After I see "succesfull" it did not turn on for 15 minutes and I was panic but suddenly it become alive :)

How many minutes passed in your case?

This is what happened after Flash.
upload_2016-8-11_21-15-54.png

And now it's 5 minuets since 1st attempt. Should I wait or am I doomed? ...

But progress did not completed but it is succesfull, I dont undertsnad this. Actually I dont know what to do now.

But progress did not completed but it is succesfull, I dont undertsnad this. Actually I dont know what to do now.
I installed the ADB drivers, followed all the guides and I even made sure the phone was at 100% battery. I can't even access recovery mode by pressing home + vol up.

UPDATE: I flashed the China Dev ROM and it shows like this:
upload_2016-8-11_21-40-1.png

Now I will check if it boots.

UPDATE2: Still stuck on boot....

Last edited: