New Mi 10 WIFI Don't work - MIUI 20.12.29

Torihum

Members
Dec 1, 2020
After discharge, I charge my phone, I open my phone, first problem is that every time my phone is discharged, when i turn it back on the phone freezes in the Launcher and system UI stops working, I always have to reboot 1-2 times, this time I found all the settings deleted, with the language reset to English, and now I cannot connect to the WiFi, it tells me that "Unable to connect to the network"
I tried also with network without password, same error.

Same problem with 21.1.6

Did you wipe dalvik and cache after flashing the ROM? No need for a format on a same branch update but a wipe is a must.

I did:
1) Wipe Cache and Dalvik
2) Flash again the ROM
3) Deleted data/system/package_cache
4) Wipe Cache and Dalvik
5) Reboot

Nothing changed, i see the wifi networks but i cant connect, also if wifi is open without password.
"Unable to Connect"

I'm sorry, I can't help further, I'm sure a mi 10 user will though.
The reason I asked about the wipe etc was because someone I helped a while ago had similar issues and it did resolve it by the re-flash and wipe.
I would try another ROM, one that you know worked from the same branch but remember to format data if you change branches. Good luck my friend and I hope you resolve it.

I'm sorry, I can't help further, I'm sure a mi 10 user will though.
The reason I asked about the wipe etc was because someone I helped a while ago had similar issues and it did resolve it by the re-flash and wipe.
I would try another ROM, one that you know worked from the same branch but remember to format data if you change branches. Good luck my friend and I hope you resolve it.

But the strange thing is that until my phone didnt discharge, all work, and my phone discharge many times,
I was just having trouble turning on the phone, which sometimes it reboot 1-2 times before to work good "SystemUI has stopped worked" ...

And it was acceptable, but now this is a very serious problem, and I'm afraid it's permanent. I wait for the version that should come out today, and I format the data and install it, hoping all return normal.

@Igor Eisberg

Let us know if the newer ROM solves the issue. It always good to see how these faults are resolved and I hope yours is