Newbie idiot question for EU update for Note 8 Pro

MLFRacing

Members
Jan 3, 2021
Hi All,
Apologies, I am pretty new to this and not the most techncial. I have been searching this forum for how to get the EU rom onto my Note 8 Pro, but I see that Note 8 Pro is no longer supported, so I wondered what the best final EU Rom to put on this phone is and if anyone can point me to the right download place for that.

Then is there a guide to installing it on my phone? I already got permission from Xioami to upgrade the phone ROM, but then it all gets a bit uncertain for me and I wondered if anywhere on here there is a guide for the 8 Note Pro. I tried to find it, but I only found for the Note 9 and that doesn't seem to suit the Note 8.

Many Thanks, in advance.

See, I am such an idiot, I was even looking in the wrong thread, I will go look in the Note 8 thread.

Hi All,
Apologies, I am pretty new to this and not the most techncial. I have been searching this forum for how to get the EU rom onto my Note 8 Pro, but I see that Note 8 Pro is no longer supported, so I wondered what the best final EU Rom to put on this phone is and if anyone can point me to the right download place for that.

Then is there a guide to installing it on my phone? I already got permission from Xioami to upgrade the phone ROM, but then it all gets a bit uncertain for me and I wondered if anywhere on here there is a guide for the 8 Note Pro. I tried to find it, but I only found for the Note 9 and that doesn't seem to suit the Note 8.

Many Thanks, in advance.
hi, what you can do is try to unlock your phone and install other Rom, like pixel rom, etc...

Reactions: MLFRacing