No Kamera in 11.0.17 mi10 pro

michacs

Members
Sep 16, 2018
hello, since 11.0.17 the camera doesn't work anymore. camera server needs a lot of battery and no access to cameras. Neither front nor back

Reactions: neron
Addendum, I think I know what happened. I did the update for the first time with the updateer and I can remember an error message because the script does not ask for the password and therefore has a problem with the encryption

Addendum, I think I know what happened. I did the update for the first time with the updateer and I can remember an error message because the script does not ask for the password and therefore has a problem with the encryption
I still had issues with 10.0.24 after clean format no camera and high battery drain

Do you have the update with PC or the mobile phone with update? Or manually with Start in Recovery

So I'm not going to flash 11.0.17 and waiting for 11.0.18 or something. With 11.0.16 everything is ok

Reactions: neron
I don't know when there is something new, I didn't want to wait and I'm back. I'm not sure if it works over it. I often need the camera

Do you have install 11.0.16?
Home i should install It? In the same way of 11.0.24? Insert the rom in the foulder of Xiaomi and install It?

Yes,11.0.16.
you definitely have to format it, only then can you go back. As if you were switching from dev to stable

Ok, I can confirm that 11.0.18 fits at first glance after the flash and kamara function

And thanks for the answer that 11.0.18 fits again