No option to "Onekey inject TWRP" to install TWRP

rabidsoggymoose

Members
Feb 14, 2023
I'm on this ROM with a Mi 10 Ultra:

xiaomi.eu_multi_MI10Ultra_V13.0.6.0.SJJCNXM_v13-12

I'm following this guide:

I'm using TWRP 3.7.0_12-Mi10Ultra_v7.2_A12 / twrp-3.7.0_12-v7.2_A12-cas-skkk.img. It's in my Minimal ADB and Fastboot folder (renamed as twrp.img) and I run fastboot boot twrp.img to boot into it.

Booted into TWRP, I try this step to actually install TWRP:

"8. Install TWRP recovery to phone by: Select "Advanced" and select "Onekey inject TWRP". (wait for the device to install). Next time you want to enter TWRP, just press the power key + volume up (volume up). [Option]"

There is no Onekey inject option.

Last edited:
I'm on this ROM with a Mi 10 Ultra:

xiaomi.eu_multi_MI10Ultra_V13.0.6.0.SJJCNXM_v13-12

I'm following this guide:

I'm using TWRP 3.7.0_12-Mi10Ultra_v7.2_A12 / twrp-3.7.0_12-v7.2_A12-cas-skkk.img. It's in my Minimal ADB and Fastboot folder (renamed as twrp.img) and I run fastboot boot twrp.img to boot into it.

Booted into TWRP, I try this step to actually install TWRP:

"8. Install TWRP recovery to phone by: Select "Advanced" and select "Onekey inject TWRP". (wait for the device to install). Next time you want to enter TWRP, just press the power key + volume up (volume up). [Option]"

There is no Onekey inject option.

That guide is obsolete and also wasn't for your phone anyway, it says Mi11, not Mi10, which uses a different flashing procedure.

Also, don't use Minimal ADB and Fastboot anymore, as it is obsolete. A link to the current ADB tools is provided in the how-to link below.

The current guide is stickied to the top of the Q&A forum. You phone is cas -- so follow the guide at the bottom titled "Devices with a Dedicated Recovery Partition (non-A/B)"

Last edited: