No Signal / Cellular Radio Power Off

mati69ase

Members
Mar 18, 2016
Hello people of MIUI EU, I have a problem that I'd like to share with you, the original post was written at the MIUI forum.. :

Hi, since about 4 or 5 days I've been facing this annoying issue that I'll try to describe as good as I can:
I was watching the final of the UEFA Champions League and suddenly my phone restarted. I didn't pay much attention because of the match, but, when it finished I noticed that the network was gone. As I live in Argentina, poor signal it's common, but my friend was next to me, full signal & 4G running, so I remembered the rebooting thing and started searching for a solution.
After hours of readding diferent issues and solutions I went after the easiest one tha was flashing the last SU (I had the MIUI eu 7.0, and a couple of weeks before I'd installed the Magisk. IDK if it's relevant, but the more data I give, the better to find a solution). So, I flashed the last SU and signal came back.

2 days after that.. I woke up and see my phone has rebooted and, no signal error again. I went for the flashing SU solution again.. Nothing happened and then started to do every single solution i had read on the internet such as:

* *#*#4636#*#* to try turning on cellular radio, and choosing the bands.. Nothing.
* Flashing NON.HLOS.bin.
* Flashing modem from different ROM.
* Fully wipe of the phone and fastboot flashing different ROMs Stable and Dev.
* QCN file from another Mi note Pro (2 actually).
* Flasing modem, modemst1 & modemst2 of another Mi Note Pro.
* Checking the bands with QXDM.
* Modifying a qcn file with hex editor and my IMEI number (to be honest, idk if this i did it right).

What's not normal is that I have IMEI, my phone detects the SIM but simply doesn't detect anny network.

I really don't know what else to do, and I'm running out of ideas.

If someone sees there's a lack of info just tell me which one do you need to guess what the problem is.

Reactions: MYarsin
I would suggest you to flash original recovery and flash_all via fastboot the first ever stable MIUI 6. If it works then try to flash newer relases step by step. This solution helped me in 2015 when I tried to downgrade from 5.1 to 5.0 android and had problems with networks.