Notes Syncronization

kmsr16

Members
Nov 19, 2016
Hello. I have mipad2 and mi4c phone and I like very much this syncronization. I can write notes with pad and it is automatically updated also in phone. Some days ago I updated mipad2 with latest weekly eu-rom and now I find out that notes dont sync. Pictures and browser do sync and notes did sync when I signed out from micloud and then in again but notes dont update.
Is there an easy way to fix this or should I go back to "papka" fastboot rom. I didnot wipe anything when I updated. Just downloaded rom and installed with twrp.

Hello. I have mipad2 and mi4c phone and I like very much this syncronization. I can write notes with pad and it is automatically updated also in phone. Some days ago I updated mipad2 with latest weekly eu-rom and now I find out that notes dont sync. Pictures and browser do sync and notes did sync when I signed out from micloud and then in again but notes dont update.
Is there an easy way to fix this or should I go back to "papka" fastboot rom. I didnot wipe anything when I updated. Just downloaded rom and installed with twrp.

Which version you are using now? Fastboot ROM was also based on Xiaomi.eu?
For the first - take fastboot ROM based on China dev, provided by me and flash it over your existing ROM. Then test notes. If it works, then take fastboot ROM based on Xiaomi.eu, provided by me and flash it over China dev. Test once again. If works - problem resolved.
If notes sync will not work on China dev - nothing to do. Wait for bug be fixed.
If notes sync will work on China dev and will not work on Xiaomi.eu, then you can try with reset...
I would also try to clear Notes data/cache before all of these activities. And check sync after that.

I used toolbox and flashed eu-rom but it did not help. How do I clear notes data/cache? I think it could help.

Still not working. This is part of mipushlog
2017-02-01 17:26:10 ip. com.miui.cloudservice [Thread:526] do sync info
2017-02-02 20:33:38 ip. com.miui.cloudservice [Thread:1222] receive an intent from server, action=com.xiaomi.mipush.ERROR
2017-02-02 20:33:38 ip. com.miui.cloudservice receive a error message. code = 70000001, msg= the push is not connected.
I tried xiaomi authenticator, but it tells to scan some miID barcode. I didnot find any. I think I try reset next :(

After factory reset now it works :) I should have done that in the first place. Now I have to install everything again, but it is easier than searching the net and trying this and that.
Pad is now running MIUI by xiaomi.eu 8.1 stable. Papka, if I for some reason want to update it some day, do I have to use your fastboot rom or can I use xiaomi.eu zip file and update with TWRP? Is there something different between them? I mean if I just want to update the system and keep apps and data? And thankyou for the toolbox.

After factory reset now it works :) I should have done that in the first place. Now I have to install everything again, but it is easier than searching the net and trying this and that.
Pad is now running MIUI by xiaomi.eu 8.1 stable. Papka, if I for some reason want to update it some day, do I have to use your fastboot rom or can I use xiaomi.eu zip file and update with TWRP? Is there something different between them? I mean if I just want to update the system and keep apps and data? And thankyou for the toolbox.

If you will use original Xiaomi.eu via TWRP, you will loose some stuff and root, that included in my version.