Notifications bar too tiny

ArnauS197

Members
Nov 20, 2017
Hi, do you know if there's any method on Xiaomi Mi 9 where I can configure the bar and make it with the same wide as the stock ROM?

Thanks and sorry for my english.

It changes with DPI, so you have to change it. Maybe there's a way to change it's width via theme, but I don't know if it's possible

It changes with DPI, so you have to change it. Maybe there's a way to change it's width via theme, but I don't know if it's possible

With DPI? Do you know how can I change that specific part with DPI and what valor I have to establish?

Thanks!

With DPI? Do you know how can I change that specific part with DPI and what valor I have to establish?

Thanks!
Its possible to change it, i can make it for you. Send me a screenshot what you want to change.

Superwitschi Designs

Its possible to change it, i can make it for you. Send me a screenshot what you want to change.

Superwitschi Designs

Hi!

As you can see here, the status bar is too tiny, and for me, is excessively ugly...I want to change it with the same wide as the STOCK.

Xiaomi.eu:

Stock EU:

Do you know how can I change it?

Thanks!!!

I think that an option to modify that and leave it as a stock would be wonderful
Not possible. You might want to make your own theme that changes the "status_bar_height_portrait" dimen resource in framework-res.apk.

Not possible. You might want to make your own theme that changes the "status_bar_height_portrait" dimen resource in framework-res.apk.

I usually use the same theme in all my Xiaomi devices, what happens if I use that theme on Xiaomi.eu ROM? Maybe changes the status bar size, right?

I usually use the same theme in all my Xiaomi devices, what happens if I use that theme on Xiaomi.eu ROM? Maybe changes the status bar size, right?
Probably not. I doubt that any standard theme touches the "status_bar_height_portrait" resource because it's different for every notched device.

Reactions: ArnauS197
And what tool/app can I use to modify that in a theme?

Really, THANK YOU SO MUCH for all this help.