Otg Does Not Function

apolyon_sc

Members
Dec 28, 2016
Hello,

I have MIUI 9.1 version 7.11.16 beta and the OTG does not work for me, I have tried to connect a pendrive and a camera without result. The pendrive also does not recognize me the TWRP.

Somebody could help me?

Thank you

Are you connecting it using a OTG cable?
Is the pendrive formatted using FAT32 filesystem?
Is your OTG cable+pendrive combination working on other devices?

I'm using Stable ROMs and it works for me.
Look at this thread on the official forum, I've also posted some pictures and screenshot on post #25

Hello, thank you very much for answering.

I tested with a type C adapter with OTG microUSB cable and it did not work. The Cable on a Samsung S4 if that works.

I also bought a Type C to USB adapter and it does not work either.

The formats that I have tried have been FAT32, NTFS and exFAT, without favorable results.

Also with an endoscopic camera and it does not work trampoco ... It is not able to turn on the led

As I read the fault could be software ... I use a beta version and not a stable ... But no matter how much I try programs or commands I can not make it work.

Your adapter will need to support otg. Took me 3 different ones before I had it working. The one that did work specifically mentioned otg support in the description & then it just simply worked in both twrp and solid explorer.

Am on 7.11.16 beta rom

Sent from my MI 5s using Tapatalk

In theory it must work for OTG, there are people who have arrived and it works, I will try on another mobile to see .....

Es cuestión de probarlo también....

He acabo de probar una Rom estable y tampoco me ha funcionado.

Should be - but I couldn't say whether it is or not - can only give you my experience. Looks like you mightl have to try a few out.
Good luck!

Thanks, I appreciate your help.

I will test my adapter in another xiaomi and see if it works, I will put my experience in the moment I can do the test