New Overlay apps blocks permissions dialog

SimonLPE

Members
Mar 12, 2020
I cannot tap ok on the VPN app,it bothers me 2 hours, same as the accessibility apps, it says if an app is blocking a permissions dialog,drag the overlay things away,however I cannot find the app who is overlay

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-05-04-21-48-25-140_com.android.vpndialogs.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-05-04-21-48-25-140_com.android.vpndialogs.jpg
    456.7 KB · Views: 1,049
  • Screenshot_2020-05-04-21-54-32-513_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-05-04-21-54-32-513_com.android.settings.jpg
    294.1 KB · Views: 1,028
for me the problem was the option "hide full screen indicator" when using gestures.

I was having trouble with the lastpass app

Solution :
Deactivate the option "hide full screen indicator" and immediately reboot and the problem disappears but the white line remains.

then we activate the option "hide full screen indicator" and immediately restart and you will see that the problem is also solved

This is a bug where navigations buttons are causing it.Turn geature and hide navigation menu to click on allow.
Setting>additional settings>Full screen display>use full screen gesture.

Feel free to revert when done

Any workaround for this exact problem when using the Quickball? If you have it on and some app (e.g. Chrome) asks for permission it says something is blocking the view (Quickball app). The only solution I have found is to turn it off, click Agree and turn it back on...

That is mostly fixed in the latest weekly - 20.12.9 on RN8. There is an option to turn off Quickball for certain apps.

This is probably already solved, but if there are any other people with this problem, this is what worked for me.

I know this isn't the same case, but in my case, the overlapping app was the 'excerpts' from the Notes app. It's just a barely noticeable grey line on the left side of the screen, so just move it away and the problem is solved.

PS. Sorry for my bad English :)

PSS. Now I realize that I'm probably the only person in the world who's stupid enough to not notice :(