Password manager

Richlizard

Members
Aug 7, 2019
Hi all.

I recently went from a Huawei P20 to a Xiaomi 9T/K20 for the reasons of needing dual sim. I am getting to grips with it slowly :D

On the Huawei, we had something called password vault which stored all passwords and was fantastic. I realise there are lots of password managers out there and I seem to have tried them all on my 9T without success. The reason I have failed is because I am not looking for a password manager for Chrome, etc., which has a perfectly good one built in. I am looking for a password manager to manage my individual apps on the phone which require a password.

For example, I look after a few CCTV cameras with various logins so I use an app to monitor them. I can easily log in and out of the app on the Huawei as the passwords are stored on the phone. But with the Xiaomi I need to refer to my handwritten notes or spreadsheet to be able to log back in as I can't find a password manager that will auto store passwords for each log in to that app.

Can anyone please point me in the right direction?

Thanks
Richard

I dont know, but very often when i creat password, i have notification asking if i want to keep that password in mi account. something like this.

Reactions: Richlizard