New People stop hear me during the call

PavloT

Members
Sep 27, 2019
It happens occasionally, after some one minute (I can't confirm the duration - it seams that there are no pattern when it happens but usually it less then 5-10 minutes) of the call people stop hear me, but I still hear them. I didn't press mute (I checked). It doesn't matter who calls: me or them. And it doesn't happen each time and I couldn't find any pattern. After reboot it can disappear for some time... But occasionally it happens again. And if happens once then start to happen more frequently... Then you need to reboot... Mute / unmute button doesn't help. Next call some 1-3 minutes they hear me and then they again stop hearing me... It seams that some calls after it starts to happen can be normal (probably they where too short)... But after it happened once almost each call people stop here me after some time...

I'm using Mi 6x and 20.3.26 weekly. Before this update there were no such an issue... As my phone is not going to get miui 12 I worry what to do because there will be no updates anymore, so I couldn't fix this with updates...

It happens occasionally, after some one minute (I can't confirm the duration - it seams that there are no pattern when it happens but usually it less then 5-10 minutes) of the call people stop hear me, but I still hear them. I didn't press mute (I checked). It doesn't matter who calls: me or them. And it doesn't happen each time and I couldn't find any pattern. After reboot it can disappear for some time... But occasionally it happens again. And if happens once then start to happen more frequently... Then you need to reboot... Mute / unmute button doesn't help. Next call some 1-3 minutes they hear me and then they again stop hearing me... It seams that some calls after it starts to happen can be normal (probably they where too short)... But after it happened once almost each call people stop here me after some time...

I'm using Mi 6x and 20.3.26 weekly. Before this update there were no such an issue... As my phone is not going to get miui 12 I worry what to do because there will be no updates anymore, so I couldn't fix this with updates...
Do you use OK Google?
if yes, try disconnecting it.
Have a search here, I've seen some complaining for this.