New Phone freeze and do not respond unless I force reboot.

shadow170

Members
Jun 27, 2020
Hi I have been using the miui 12 with eu rom since the first beta but the latest updates destroyed my phone. My phone completely freeze like 30% of the time when I unlock the lockscreen, 90% of the time when I close the facebook messenger buble by swiping it down. Right now I'm on stable and I'm using candy kernel. This hasn't been resolved since the lastest 3 updates or so. Anyone else having the same issues or any solutions? My phone is k20 pro.

mi9t pro.
screenshot on some apps while using dark mode cause the ss image become toned down.

Up!!! This is killing me I have to force reboot my phone every 3 hours or so and it resets all the settings aa well

I don't use facebook messenger on this phone. My phone refuses to wake up the screen from time to time. Even if the power button is pressed several times. But, sometimes, after 5 to 10 seconds it wakes up by itself. Sometimes the phone freeze completly and i have to force reboot.

Hello, I also have a very big problem since I switched to miui 12, as soon as I unlock my phone with my code the screen turns off and the device restarts. Has anyone ever had this bug?

Hello, I also have a very big problem since I switched to miui 12, as soon as I unlock my phone with my code the screen turns off and the device restarts. Has anyone ever had this bug?
I use the fingerprint and it doesn't go black but it just gets stuck in the animation. Nothing happens for a while

My Redmi Note 7 Pro also hang when making messenger voice/video calls.
Hopefully no issue on next update.