Phone has been locked - Redmi note 3

PhantomDoor

Members
Oct 27, 2018
Today I was playing pokemon go, and the phone run out of battery. When I arrive home 1 hour later and turn on, it ask for a password, not the pattern, the pin or the fingerprint.
When I use the Mi account password it doesn't work, say is an incorrect password. I have change the password it still doesn't work.
Can I unlock my device without factory reset my phone?I am starting to getting worry, because yesterday I saved some stuff and still didnt backup.

If I delete my phone from the mi cloud, it is possible to unlock? if not what are the other solution without deleting the data

Today I was playing pokemon go, and the phone run out of battery. When I arrive home 1 hour later and turn on, it ask for a password, not the pattern, the pin or the fingerprint.
When I use the Mi account password it doesn't work, say is an incorrect password. I have change the password it still doesn't work.
Can I unlock my device without factory reset my phone?I am starting to getting worry, because yesterday I saved some stuff and still didnt backup.

If I delete my phone from the mi cloud, it is possible to unlock? if not what are the other solution without deleting the data

In some TWRPs there is an Advanced option to "Reset Lockscreen".

I have it in Max1, but not in Mix1, for example.

Otherwise if you boot into TWRP you can remove some files to remove the lock, but that is device and version specific I suppose.
You have to look that up for your device on XDA or somewhere.