Phone Not Start Up Anymore

Klussertje

Members
Jan 28, 2017
I Have tryed to flash a new rom with TWRP but i have don something terrebly wrong.
I have replaced the boot section and not the system section.
Now he doesnt startup anymore.
I have tryed vol. up/start and vol. down/ start.
Now he is trying to start : he does a buzz every 20 seconds but there comes nothing.
Is there a way to recovver the phone?

Yes of course! Search for: unbrick Redmi note 4.... It is a thread @en.miui.com... Dont worry it works also with Redmi pro... You have to flash a new firmware with spflashtool and a fastboot ROM including the cust.img from this thread...

Mirsei87, thank you very very much.
The phone is working.
The only problem is that there only 2 roms for the redmi pro availeble are.
Now the phone is chinese whit a bad english language.
I am Dutch so a want the dutch language.
Also there is no play store and via the browser i only get chinese pages and when i want a european site than get i the message that is not a safe site and it will block.
So now i see that there is a lot possible whit the phone ;) i want to try a european rom put on the phone.
Can you recomand a rom?
Thanks again.

Yes the ROM from here is good. But for that you need to unlock your bootloader and flash TWRP. I see that you already flashed TWRP. So you can make a wipe of data cache and dalvik After that you can install the weekly or stable from here.
If you don't want to flash the Xiaomi.eu ROM you can load the google installer from:
http://en.miui.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=233426

With the app more2local from the play store your are able to use the phone also with the chinese stable or dev version

I have flashed the Xiaom.eu rom.
Its wonderfull.
The original rom, deliverd by the phone, whas full of mallware.
The phone is now faster and works better.
I have play store and dutch language so i can made the phone how i want.
This is the first time that i made this and with a lot of help from others, include you, it is working.
Thanks.

Reactions: Mirsei87