Play Integrity Fix and Wallet issues

antythesis

Members
Aug 4, 2024
Hi,

I am using Xiaomi.EU on my Mi 11 Lite 5G NE (lisa). As all of us do, I had issues with Google Pay from time to time - basically sometimes it refuses to work, from time to time, sometimes weekly, sometimes after longer time. I usually refer to this: https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/installing-magisk-and-play-integrity-fix.70553/ and it worked fine until today.
My setup is Magisk (hidden under different name), with DenyList enabled (but with no Google processes on it), but with NO enforcement, since Shamiko is installed in Magisk modules, obviously running lates PlayIntegrityFix from chiteroman, and I also installed playcurl (https://github.com/daboynb/PlayInte....apk to use with play integrity by chiteroman). You can see this on images attached. I also had installed this: https://github.com/x1337cn/AutoPIF-Next/tree/main today, however have removed it, as it's probably not needed anymore.

My problem is, that attestation sometimes works, sometimes not (basically 50%). When I click on check integrity button (either in Play Store or in SPIC) once I get Device Integrity, second later i get No Integrity. I also can't pass SafetyNet anymore (also on screenshots). Despite that, Google Wallet worked fine, until today. Today I cannot make it work, maybe because after following the guide from above - as always - I started having notification issues, with them not coming from almost every app (with exceptions). Then, I repeated this guide and after that I cannot bring Wallet to work and notification still do not work reliably. Also, you can find a Google's engineer quote saying it's not recommended to clear GSF as this might result in such behaviour (
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
) - however I could fix it when I had this notiication issue by clearing again GSF (only) cache.

Can you advise what am I doing wrong or missing? What can I do to fix this crappy situation?
P.S. One off-side question: if I had a WearOS device like Samsung Galaxy Watch with NFC support - would it be affected by Google Wallet not being compliant on phone or not? I'm seriously tired of this cat and mouse game by Google and since I need root to work, I'm thinking about going this way if that will allow me to pay without problems.

Attachments

• photo_2024-08-04_19-05-03.jpg
    photo_2024-08-04_19-05-03.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 91
  • photo_2024-08-04_19-05-06.jpg
    photo_2024-08-04_19-05-06.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 94
  • photo_2024-08-04_19-05-09.jpg
    photo_2024-08-04_19-05-09.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 88
  • photo_2024-08-04_19-05-12.jpg
    photo_2024-08-04_19-05-12.jpg
    106.6 KB · Views: 81
  • photo_2024-08-04_19-05-22.jpg
    photo_2024-08-04_19-05-22.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 76
  • photo_2024-08-04_19-05-25.jpg
    photo_2024-08-04_19-05-25.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 78
  • photo_2024-08-04_19-05-28.jpg
    photo_2024-08-04_19-05-28.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 88
You're not supposed to use Play Integrity Fix on our ROMs. It conflicts with our solution.

Am I wrong?
Yes. That thread was made before our own solution was added to our ROMs as a temporary workaround.
It still can be used if, and only if, our injection module app is disabled.
Otherwise, if you're rooted, all you need is Enforce DenyList, with "com.google.android.gms.unstable" in your DenyList.

It still can be used if, and only if, our injection module app is disabled.
That is handled by PIF itself. Part of installation script is removing your Inject app from OS, automatically.
So, it's either PIF (so my current config) or your app with com.android.gms.unstable on DenyList. Good to know, thanks!

Do you maybe have any idea on how to fix SafetyNet attestation and what to do with notifications?

That is handled by PIF itself. Part of installation script is removing your Inject app from OS, automatically.
So, it's either PIF (so my current config) or your app with com.android.gms.unstable on DenyList. Good to know, thanks!

Do you maybe have any idea on how to fix SafetyNet attestation and what to do with notifications?
Nope. I don't have any issue with Play Integrity. (SafetyNet has been obsolete for a while)

I had a similar isue on my Mi 11 Lite 5G NE. Try doing a full data wipe of Google Play Services and Google Play Store, then reconfigure Magisk and Play Integrity Fix. Sometimes it helps to disable and re-enable the Shamiko module. :)

Some Magisk versions work better with different ROMsso you might try instaling an older version. WearOS might also have problems if the phone fails SafetyNet. ;)

I had a similar isue on my Mi 11 Lite 5G NE. Try doing a full data wipe of Google Play Services and Google Play Store, then reconfigure Magisk and Play Integrity Fix. Sometimes it helps to disable and re-enable the Shamiko module. :)

Some Magisk versions work better with different ROMsso you might try instaling an older version. WearOS might also have problems if the phone fails SafetyNet. ;)
Hi :) What do you mean by "reconfiguring" them? Uninstalling and Reinstalling?