Invalid Play Integrity not passing then passing

SzymcioYa

Members
Apr 15, 2024
When rooted, I have a strange issue with play integrity passing then not passing for no reason, this happended after about 4 months of using the phone randomly, and this happended to me on 2 devices: Mi 11 and Xiaomi 14 Pro
When unrooted, It passes with no issue, but when rooted, It doesn't pass at first and 2 seconds later it does, then it loops back again and again and again
Devs, please fix this issue, thanks

When rooted, I have a strange issue with play integrity passing then not passing for no reason, this happended after about 4 months of using the phone randomly, and this happended to me on 2 devices: Mi 11 and Xiaomi 14 Pro
When unrooted, It passes with no issue, but when rooted, It doesn't pass at first and 2 seconds later it does, then it loops back again and again and again
Devs, please fix this issue, thanks
If you're rooted, the devs won't do anything for you, the module app is only meant for unrooted devices.

On rooted devices, you should flash Play integrity fix as a magisk module.

If you're rooted, the devs won't do anything for you, the module app is only meant for unrooted devices.

On rooted devices, you should flash Play integrity fix as a magisk module.
My device is also rooted; I'm using the latest version of the Play Integrity Fix module on Magisk, and I've also lost Device and Basic Integrity, so I don't know what's going on, but it used to work for me as well.

EDIT: Nevermind, just fixed it following these instructions:
https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/play-integrity-fix-and-wallet-issues.73723/#post-731868

Last edited:
clear data of google store and services, uninstall update of google store. return to play integrity fix 16.5 or 15.9
It works on my 12t pro. this is procedure

I also had that issue with my Xiaomi 11T Pro, i dont remember if i have it with Xiaomi 14 but i ended up deactivating the XiaomiEU Module and went for trickystore