New Play Store doesn't show download notification

zSyntex

Members
Feb 20, 2018
Hi dude, I've just seen this bug. When I'm downloading app from Play Store, I cannot see the notification of download progress anymore in the status bar (no notification of download/install). Only on Play Store itself.
This features is present still Android born, so why? I've reset and try older ROMs, but the bug is still here.

Hi dude, I've just seen this bug. When I'm downloading app from Play Store, I cannot see the notification of download progress anymore in the status bar (no notification of download/install). Only on Play Store itself.
This features is present still Android born, so why? I've reset and try older ROMs, but the bug is still here.
If you're on Oreo or Pie, check that notifications for Downloads app are enabled:
Settings -> Manage apps/Installed apps -> Downloads -> Notifications -> "Active download" and "In progress".

Reactions: hjirik and zSyntex
If you're on Oreo or Pie, check that notifications for Downloads app are enabled:
Settings -> Manage apps/Installed apps -> Downloads -> Notifications -> "Active download" and "In progress".
Yep, it's enabled since I reset my phone today. I don't know why, so.