Please give us a choice

Martin | Mi 11

Members
Mar 28, 2021
With the android 12 update, the old app icons are now visible in the launcher as well wich wasn't the case (at least for me) before. I heard that this is not a bug but a feature? Personally I would like to have updated app icons and I think that I'm not alone.

Just look at these:
Screenshot_2021-11-23-21-44-16-124_com.miui.home.png

I would be very happy if you'd give us an icon pack option to choose

Not sure why you opened a poll, we already stated many times that this isn't up to a debate and we don't take requests.
The ROMs are provided as-is, any customization is up to our own decision, pressuring us to change our decisions won't do you any good.

Not sure why you opened a poll, we already stated many times that this isn't up to a debate and we don't take requests.
The ROMs are provided as-is, any customization is up to our own decision, pressuring us to change our decisions won't do you any good.
Of course it's obviously your right to decide about the whole of xiaomi.eu but I thought it's a community project. I wonder why you don't listen to wishes of the community? For whom are you putting all your efforts in? Of course I have no right to make demands but it would be a better project if you'd consider community proposals

Of course it's obviously your right to decide about the whole of xiaomi.eu but I thought it's a community project. I wonder why you don't listen to wishes of the community? For whom are you putting all your efforts in? Of course I have no right to make demands but it would be a better project if you'd consider community proposals
I'm putting all my efforts for my own education and entertainment. I learn a lot by doing that. Keeps me busy and mentally stimulated. That's the only reason why I do this for free. Saying "but I thought it's a community project" is easy, but it doesn't pay my bills. Taking requests means someone has to code, that someone would be me, and I already put more than enough of my free time on the project. Features don't grow themselves on trees.

I'm putting all my efforts for my own education and entertainment. I learn a lot by doing that. Keeps me busy and mentally stimulated. That's the only reason why I do this for free. Saying "but I thought it's a community project" is easy, but it doesn't pay my bills. Taking requests means someone has to code, that someone would be me, and I already put more than enough of my free time on the project. Features don't grow themselves on trees.
Understandable, have a nice day