Please Help Me : Error /persist Ext4 Partition Size On Redmi Note 2

soloxme

Members
Dec 16, 2013
Hi all,
as described in the title , while flashing the 6.9.1 rom I saw an error message related to the size of persist ext4 partition. The update was successful but nevertheless to reboot the phone is entered in loop mode. I removed the battery and after about 30 minutes I tried to turn on the phone that is turned on normally . I did notice that the gyroscope was not working anymore I searched the internet to try to solve and from what I read I realized that the sns.reg file related to the sensors is contained in the persist partition . I found a guide to solve the problem on Nexus 5 but I am afraid to risk not to work wifi and bluetooth . Can you help me? I also tried to flash through miflash but the problem remains . I can send the link of the guide for the Nexus 5 that I found on xda if it is not a problem . But I believe that the command line should be replaced with this " e2fsck /devices/platform/mtk-msdc.0/by-name/persist " . Give me a hand please .

Last edited:
Hi all,
as described in the title , while flashing the 6.9.1 rom I saw an error message related to the size of persist ext4 partition. The update was successful but nevertheless to reboot the phone is entered in loop mode. I removed the battery and after about 30 minutes I tried to turn on the phone that is turned on normally . I did notice that the gyroscope was not working anymore I searched the internet to try to solve and from what I read I realized that the sns.reg file related to the sensors is contained in the persist partition . I found a guide to solve the problem on Nexus 5 but I am afraid to risk not to work wifi and bluetooth . Can you help me? I also tried to flash through miflash but the problem remains . I can send the link of the guide for the Nexus 5 that I found on xda if it is not a problem . But I believe that the command line should be replaced with this " e2fsck /devices/platform/mtk-msdc.0/by-name/persist " . Give me a hand please .
Hello everyone , I am writing because I noticed something strange , I borrowed a redmi Notes 2 and analyzing the device's partitions I noticed that the persist partition does not exist , as indeed can be seen from the scatter file. Can someone help me understand why the error reported by TWRP ? Thank you in advance