please help me my phone don t enter in fastboot !!

klaus23

Members
Feb 2, 2023
sorry to bother you
i have a probleme whit my phone can you healpe me pls i have a redmi k50 pro and i try to install xiaomi.eu and I made a mistake I think . And the phone it doesn't light up and fastboot not working i conect the phone on my pc and press power of and volume down the computer made a beeping sound as if the phone was on but nothing i think i damage my fastboot ?
how to i install or enter in fastboot mode on my phone when my phone it power of ??
please help me

Sounds just like BROM (BootROM) mode, the MediaTek equivalent for EDL, i.e. a hard brick.
There's nothing you can do. You'll have to find someone who can flash you a stock ROM via BROM authorization.

Reactions: klaus23
Thanks but how do i install a stock ROM via BROM authorization.?? And thanks again for answer me

My man i search on youtube and i fonund some toutorials about this and i found how do i fixed I thank you from the bottom of my heart ❤❤❤ my man you are the best and i give you all my respect my dude

Sounds just like BROM (BootROM) mode, the MediaTek equivalent for EDL, i.e. a hard brick.
There's nothing you can do. You'll have to find someone who can flash you a stock ROM via BROM authorization.
Hi my man i tried for many hours and nothin, i find a solution name sp_flash_tool that helps you to install drviers but first, phone need to be auth and i didn t find a programe compatible whit dimensity 9000/mtk6983 soo what i do please helpe me

Hi my man i tried for many hours and nothin, i find a solution name sp_flash_tool that helps you to install drviers but first, phone need to be auth and i didn t find a programe compatible whit dimensity 9000/mtk6983 soo what i do please helpe me
I doubt that you'll find anyone that will do that for free. I once bricked a K50 Pro (was my fault) and had to pay some sketchy guy to do BROM authorized flashing.
Look for someone with access to this tool: https://xiaomiprotool.com/

I doubt that you'll find anyone that will do that for free. I once bricked a K50 Pro (was my fault) and had to pay some sketchy guy to do BROM authorized flashing.
Aaa yes my man there is no problem of money, can you recommend me that friend or someone who can make the phone work again , money it's not a problem

And thanks for answer me ❤

Aaa yes my man there is no problem of money, can you recommend me that friend or someone who can make the phone work again , money it's not a problem
Nah, I can't recommend any of them, it's kind of a black market and all involved in it are sketchy. You can easily Google for it, I can't get involved.
The guy who did it for me ripped me off (I knew that but it was urgent), so I won't be recommending him.

Nah, I can't recommend any of them, it's kind of a black market and all involved in it are sketchy. You can easily Google for it, I can't get involved.
The guy who did it for me ripped me off (I knew that but it was urgent), so I won't be recommending him.
oh I understand, then I will buy the program and do the work myself, can you recommend a tutorial or something, I searched on youtube and google for a special tutorial for mtk brom but I didn't find it

oh I understand, then I will buy the program and do the work myself, can you recommend a tutorial or something, I searched on youtube and google for a special tutorial for mtk brom but I didn't find it
I don't have any tutorial... and you can't "buy the program", nor do they accept new account registrations (this has been the case for a long time).
Only existing accounts can use the program.

My man i search on youtube and i fonund some toutorials about this and i found how do i fixed I thank you from the bottom of my heart ❤❤❤ my man you are the best and i give you all my respect my dude
can youuu pleease give us the tutorials

Bro any news? Did you fix it? i have the exact same problem now I’m wondering what can I do to fix it