Please Upload Miui 5.5.15

Olga

Members
Jul 7, 2013
Hi folks,

I try to resurrect my mi2s, it has old dual-partition rom. It was such a great phone, I used many other Xiaomi's, though this one was the very first, and I still share some emotional connection with it =)

In order to merge partitions in a simple way, to be able to proceed to latest miui eventually, I need 5.5.15 rom, which merges partitions automatically.

I've searched 'all of the internet', and apparently all links have been expired already.

Please, whoever got this rom on your hard-drive, upload it somewhere so I can download it.

Thanks heaps people!

P.S.
If I'll need more intermediary roms between 5.5.15 and latest miui-9-beta, please upload those roms as well.

Keep me up to date and if you need something write here

Inviato dal mio MI 2S utilizzando Tapatalk

Reactions: Olga
Keep me up to date and if you need something write here

Thanks again, everything went well. Flashed global fastboot rom first, then via updater flashed latest eu-miui-9.

Any idea why left panel (that miui-9 new feature with calendar, activity, payments, etc.) seems not to be present in eu-miui-9, though it was working fine on global rom?

Thanks again, everything went well. Flashed global fastboot rom first, then via updater flashed latest eu-miui-9.
Good

Any idea why left panel (that miui-9 new feature with calendar, activity, payments, etc.) seems not to be present in eu-miui-9, though it was working fine on global rom?
Sorry I don't know, but I think you can find you answer on weekly-Rom's tread

Inviato dal mio MI 2S utilizzando Tapatalk