Resolved Poco F5 - Not Google Play Certified / SafetyNet Fail with CTS Profile Mismatch

alb3rtt

Members
Nov 3, 2022
Hi All

My Poco F5 is running the latest stable weekly ROM (14.0.25) and is unrooted.

I have installed SKKK TWRP recovery but otherwise stock device.

Yexsterday, my GPay stopped working with an error stating "Your phone can't make contactless payments as it doesn't meet software standards".

I checked my Google Play Certification and it is not verified. I tried registering my Google Service Framework ID but it did not help. I also tried clearing Google Play Store and Google Play Services data but it did not help.

I checked SafetyNet and it reports as a fail with CTS Profile Mismatch. Basic integrity passes.

Anyone else have the same issue? Any ideas?

Reactions: benpaniago
New rollout on Google's end. No fix in sight, third party fix magisk module incompatible with xiaomi.eu for now.

Hi All

My Poco F5 is running the latest stable weekly ROM (14.0.25) and is unrooted.

I have installed SKKK TWRP recovery but otherwise stock device.

Yexsterday, my GPay stopped working with an error stating "Your phone can't make contactless payments as it doesn't meet software standards".

I checked my Google Play Certification and it is not verified. I tried registering my Google Service Framework ID but it did not help. I also tried clearing Google Play Store and Google Play Services data but it did not help.

I checked SafetyNet and it reports as a fail with CTS Profile Mismatch. Basic integrity passes.

Anyone else have the same issue? Any ideas?
Same problem here. Poco F5 (marble). Gpay worked fine until last week, after this, stopped work... Tried:

• Google Service Framework
• Clear all data and cache Play Store and Play Services
• Root and use Safenet Fix module
• Back to 5 last rooms (14.0.25 / 14.0.23 / 14.0.22 / 14.0.21 / 14.0.20

Now, waiting for the next update... If won't work, unfortunately, must lock bootloader and back to Stock Rom :(

Any fix?

Attachments

• 1699637007610.jpg
    1699637007610.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 236
  • 1699637007612.jpg
    1699637007612.jpg
    381.1 KB · Views: 213
  • Angry
Reactions: MeiGuddet
Same problem here. Poco F5 (marble). Gpay worked fine until last week, after this, stopped work... Tried:

• Google Service Framework
• Clear all data and cache Play Store and Play Services
• Root and use Safenet Fix module
• Back to 5 last rooms (14.0.25 / 14.0.23 / 14.0.22 / 14.0.21 / 14.0.20

Now, waiting for the next update... If won't work, unfortunately, must lock bootloader and back to Stock Rom :(

Any fix?

Read this very carefully:
we will rebuild all latest stable with GPay fixed for 51 devices and reupload but it will take some time.. so be patient and you should be notified by updater app for fixed version..

Anyway in the moment when you unlocked your bootloader and installed our custom ROM you agree to have issues with Gpay when Google fix our workaround in the future.. it's mouse-cat game which will never ends.. if you want avoid that, go back to original ROM and lock your bootloader..

Reactions: benpaniago