POCO X3 Mesh problem

mcgcardoso

Members
Sep 8, 2023
Hello,
I have a poco x3 and for wifi I use tp-link deco m4.

What happens to me with the well x3 is that when I change the room of the house, and when I change which room I am connected to, the phone loses internet. The wifi is still on, with IP, but without an internet connection.
The problem only happens with the poco x3, none of the other devices have this problem.
I've seen a description of this problem on other forums, but without a solution.
I don't know if anyone knows of any miracle solution...

Hello,
I have a poco x3 and for wifi I use tp-link deco m4.

What happens to me with the well x3 is that when I change the room of the house, and when I change which room I am connected to, the phone loses internet. The wifi is still on, with IP, but without an internet connection.
The problem only happens with the poco x3, none of the other devices have this problem.
I've seen a description of this problem on other forums, but without a solution.
I don't know if anyone knows of any miracle solution...
Same problem with AVM Fritz.Box an MESH Network.

What SoC does your Poco X3 use, Snapdragon or Mediatek? I'm having the same issues although it's on a Redmi Note 12 Pro Plus 5G and Redmi Pad, both using a Mediatek SoC.

I'm also using the same Mesh Wi-Fi system (Deco M4).

What SoC does your Poco X3 use, Snapdragon or Mediatek? I'm having the same issues although it's on a Redmi Note 12 Pro Plus 5G and Redmi Pad, both using a Mediatek SoC.

I'm also using the same Mesh Wi-Fi system (Deco M4).
Snapdragon

I see. In that case, my theory might be wrong. I thought this was an issue with Mediatek chips in particular, since it happens with my two Xiaomi Mediatek devices but not with my Xiaomi Pad 5, which has a Snapdragon 865.