Members
Feb 9, 2021
Settings.
Additional settings
Accessibility
Hearing
Mono audio - Off
Audio balance - Middle

During a call, press the volume down to lowest. This will result in minimum sound.

I can't get the purpose of the author, but the title describes exactly the problem on my X3 NFC with xiaomi.eu MIUI 12.0.7.
Any hint or help would be appreciated!
I think it only happens on incoming calls...

Regards

Best regards from Croatia!
I really like X3, but this is very frustrating bug - loud calls. Every time I must go out of office, because everyone can hear my conversation, I mean person on other side of line.
I tried every f..ing advice, but nothing works.

Does anybody know - new android 11 and V12.0.6.0.RJGEUXM - will this rom solve this problem?

I cant test new rom, I'm not beta tester.

Reactions: vapenote3
This thread also seems to refer to the same problem, obviously with stock xiaomi-OS. Very sad, that there seems to be no real discussion going on referring to this bug, if it is one? Or is there only few devices showing this issue?

Sadly no changes for mine with Xiaomi.eu version 12.0.8...

Some more people with call-volume issues here?

Hello
Same problem as you, both with global 12.0.8 and an AOSP rom i'm using now (crDroid), so i'm afraid it's not software related
Seems to me like X3 has no internal ear capsule, but regular calls audio comes out of the upper loudspeaker...
You can find several discussions on the web addressing the problem, but not everyone seems to have it...so i guess it's either not everyone find it annoying, or are there different hardware version, or fault one, around.

However, I'm about to try to return the phone :(

You can return it, I get my money back - official service centar said (after I send phone to inspection) that phone is DOA - dead on arrival.

First and last time to buy Xiaomi. It is very easy to put good hardware in cheap phone, but software is very bad (MIUI), and official support si poor.

Same problem but only sometimes, can't spot what triggers that behaviour and resonance on back is strong.. still on stock global 12.0.8

Same problem of my wife s Xiaomi Poco X3 NFC, to loud incoming calls.
Everybody can hear the private talk, this is not good:(
Is there a solution?
Solved the issue?

Same problem of my wife s Xiaomi Poco X3 NFC, to loud incoming calls.
Everybody can hear the private talk, this is not good:(
Is there a solution?
Solved the issue?

Version 12.0.9 same ISSUE + Bluetooth Ford Audio Connection Problem !