Poco x3 pro Backup

abdou100

Members
Jul 17, 2022
i have poco x3 pro miui 13.0.5 eu android 12 and orange fox beta with android 12 support which items should i backup in orange fox recovery( data .system ....or else ??) if i want to return to my current rom with all my apk and it's data ...have any body successfully restored a full backup with twrp or orange fox (android 12 )

Basically its not gona work for switching roms(i think) if you want your apps then use swift backup with root. For updating your rom just flash new rom file and you good to go.

Reactions: abdou100
Basically its not gona work for switching roms(i think) if you want your apps then use swift backup with root. For updating your rom just flash new rom file and you good to go.
I miss the old days ....just one click and i can restore the whole rom with all my setting and app ...data every thing

I miss the old days ....just one click and i can restore the whole rom with all my setting and app ...data every thing
Oh man maybe you are right. You can use migrate too, its recovery flash able but swift backup is better. For settings, you can use mi cloud.

Reactions: abdou100