Poco x3 pro issue

irrlusfml

Members
Aug 2, 2024
hello, this post is regarding an issue i've been having with my Poco x3 pro i've had since 2021

Its been in pretty much perfect condition for the years ive had it, however, as i set the phone down a few weeks ago once i was done using it, i went to check on it a few hours later and it would not turn on

Usually, i see a blinking led at the top telling me its dead, however this time i recieved no response, i didnt think much of it and let it charge for a few hours, but it wouldnt come back to life.

The only sign of life i see is when i first plug in my charger, the led at the top starts blinking fast for a few minutes, then completely stops. The only way to get any other sign of life is when i disconnect my charger and hold the power button, the led at the top will start blinking, but at a much slower rate.

I have tried everything, letting it die for days, charging it for hours, using a slow charger, a fast one, computer usb, all power combinations, but nothing.

I've searched around online for anyone with the same issue, but i havent really found anything similar or of use, so i came here to ask!

I'm more so confused because the device was working perfectly minutes before i last saw it alive, it wasnt damaged and no signs of slow downs

if anyone knows whats going on or any solutions, please let me know! There is quite alot on that phone and it was completely unexpected, thanks!