Poco X3 Pro stuck in boot loop

bencico

Members
Jan 31, 2024
Hi,

My Poco X3 Pro got stuck in the boot loop, again. It happened once before, many months ago. A Wipe all data helped at that time. Now, I need some data from my phone before I would be able to wipe it...

I have tried several things.
- let the battery die completely, then charge it again
- tried calling it from another phone while MIUI logo is showing
- safe mode (didn't boot there either)
- pushing the power button many-many times and gently hitting the are around (for in case the button was physically stuck)

When in MIUI Recovery (5.0), I can select "Connect with MIAssistant", and the MI PC Suite recognises the phone. It also offers to update the firmware from the current v12.5.5.0.RJUEUXM to v13.0.1.0.SJU...

The phone has the original ROM, and it is locked. My questions:
- is there ANY way to get my data off of the phone?? (mainly pictures)
- is there anything else I can try to unstuck it?
- if I update the firmware through MI PC Suite, will it keep my data and apps? Maybe it would solve my issue.

Reactions: mui121647
Mine be like that too, but I use Xiaomi.EU ROM. Already lost 9 F@@@ of backups because of this... MI8SE had the same behavior (>EU ROM too).

I recently had a similar issue where I faced bootloop via software issue. I booted the phone in safe mode then it worked. But now it would keep boot looping because the power button got stuck or so I thought. I opened the phone, tried to pick out the power button but it didn't really change the situation so I would try to disconnect the power button from the motherboard. To do that I pulled out the ffc cable but it didn't affect it (I think it is the fingerprint sensor). To look for other connections I lift up the motherboard and saw 4 rusty metal plates near the buttons which turned out be the connection between the power button and the motherboard. Phone could work when the motherboard was in the air. Fingerprint scanner was working too. I put a tape there to disconnect the power button. It works for now but the buttons are not working. I am able to use the phone full functional thanks to accessibility menu but I will still try to fix the connection but Its 4AM now if anything new comes up I will inform you

Reactions: Vasia01