Pokemon Go On Xiaomi Eu

Yanouk

Members
Nov 2, 2016
Hello guys, can i play pokemon go with this roms? I have a mi 5 and i have some troubles with stable rom because of gps. I want to try the roms on this site but im not sure that i can play pokemon go with them because of the new update 0.37.

Thanks

Hello guys, can i play pokemon go with this roms? I have a mi 5 and i have some troubles with stable rom because of gps. I want to try the roms on this site but im not sure that i can play pokemon go with them because of the new update 0.37.

Thanks
Yes, you can. At least I do, but I don't have rooted my device.

Sent from my Redmi 3S using Tapatalk

Xiaomi EU ROMs are no longer rooted unless you choose to root after flash .... It shouldn't cause you any problems...
I can play pokemon go but with the official rom i had trouble with gps (no fixing poor signal etc) and with this rom i have it too. I turned off all otimisations and battery saver etc etc and i still get no gps. To fix gps i always have to do gps hardware test and there i get numerous satellites and very quick fix. It´s cleary a software problem that neither EU ROM nor Official ROM can solve. Im kinda sad about it. How can a very good phone have such bad software (MI 5).