Problem Flash Twrp End Rom Natrium Xiaomi Mi5 S Plus

Oct 29, 2016
Hi Ho scaricato la rom settimanale 06.10.27 per Xiaomi MI5 S Plus TWRP ma non posso installarlo perché mi dice che il pacchetto è per sodio e il mio è capricorno. Ma ho la 5S più Natrium. Ora ho fatto qualcosa di stupido e ho scaricato la rom del Capricorno e sono riuscito a installarlo ma ora sono un plus 5s con 5s rom. Non lavorare è l'impressione che il lettore audio. Ho la possibilità di installare la ROM di destra, prego mi aiuti. Sono disperato.

Download the ROM from @ingbrzy thread on this forum.

If you click ROM downloads on the top it takes you to his thread.

Download the NATRIUM ROM AND flash with TWRP.

I don't know Italian sorry :(

In practice my recovery TWRP recognize my phone as an MI5 S but in fact mine is a 5 Mi S Plus with 6 GB of RAM and 128 GB of ROM, how can I do?

Put Unofficial Zip from Xiaomi.eu onto storage of your phone.

THEN TWRP -> Wipe -> Advanced Wipe -> Data & System.

DONT REBOOT

TWRP -> Install -> Browse to NATRIUM EU ROM and flash.

REBOOT and wait for the phone to boot, it takes long

I had the same problem, look for twrp with the weight of 28 mb only for naturium (27 mb is for mi5s) and you solve the problem

Ciao

Inviato dal mio MI 5s Plus utilizzando Tapatalk

Put Unofficial Zip from Xiaomi.eu onto storage of your phone.

THEN TWRP -> Wipe -> Advanced Wipe -> Data & System.

DONT REBOOT

TWRP -> Install -> Browse to NATRIUM EU ROM and flash.

REBOOT and wait for the phone to boot, it takes long
Hi , you tested this steps on mi5s ? Because i already unlock bootloader and have twrp instaled but wenn i flash Xiaomi.eu rom its freez ,bug, and dont end the flash só i have to powee of , if you can please help me ! Ty

Hi , you tested this steps on mi5s ? Because i already unlock bootloader and have twrp instaled but wenn i flash Xiaomi.eu rom its freez ,bug, and dont end the flash só i have to powee of , if you can please help me ! Ty
Okay, look I have downloaded the TWRP who showed me the other 28 mb weight user and flashed in the Fastboot. I entered the rom on your phone previously, and then I went into recovery. I did wipe advanced and eliminated all but the SD storage, where it was the Roma. Then I rebooted but TWRP I installed the rom I had to phone. Eventually wipe delvik and restart the system, even if it tells you that the system is there, when you restart your phone will install the rom 10 minutes and you'll get the new phone. I worked and the phone goes to great. Let me know. Hello and thank you to all of you.

Okay, look I have downloaded the TWRP who showed me the other 28 mb weight user and flashed in the Fastboot. I entered the rom on your phone previously, and then I went into recovery. I did wipe advanced and eliminated all but the SD storage, where it was the Roma. Then I rebooted but TWRP I installed the rom I had to phone. Eventually wipe delvik and restart the system, even if it tells you that the system is there, when you restart your phone will install the rom 10 minutes and you'll get the new phone. I worked and the phone goes to great. Let me know. Hello and thank you to all of you.
Chinese twrp?

Ler me see if i understand right, after instalation of twrp , on oficial rom you boot in recovery , flash all except sd storage then reboot now i dont know for sure how you do ! You wipe delvik and wenn reboot its go flash my rom ?

Yes , but i wipe delvik and reboot and then She flash the rom ?
Ok then, the phone works in order to put the international rom xiaomi.eu for Capricorn? If so, enter it into the phone in the root directory, then reboot your phone into TWRP and go to make all but wipe storage otherwise gates also the rom that you put in. Once you have taken away even the whole system have to do is install the rom from the install menu. Did this make the last wipe delvik and resume even if it tells you that there is the operating system. To reboot the phone will install the rom is it put about 10 minutes. You should have let me know solved. Hello and thanks.

Ok then, the phone works in order to put the international rom xiaomi.eu for Capricorn? If so, enter it into the phone in the root directory, then reboot your phone into TWRP and go to make all but wipe storage otherwise gates also the rom that you put in. Once you have taken away even the whole system have to do is install the rom from the install menu. Did this make the last wipe delvik and resume even if it tells you that there is the operating system. To reboot the phone will install the rom is it put about 10 minutes. You should have let me know solved. Hello and thanks.
you have a pm thanks