Problem unlocking the redwood bootloader

Ritew

Members
Feb 24, 2024
Hi, I'm having this issue when trying to unlock, but I always get this message, even though my account is authorized in the Mi community and was correctly added to the device. Would anyone know how to guide me on what to do? Because it's not possible to request a new unlock, I have permission for one unlock only on the device.

Attachments

• Captura de tela 2024-02-23 221021.png
    Captura de tela 2024-02-23 221021.png
    18.1 KB · Views: 53
Hi, I'm having this issue when trying to unlock, but I always get this message, even though my account is authorized in the Mi community and was correctly added to the device. Would anyone know how to guide me on what to do? Because it's not possible to request a new unlock, I have permission for one unlock only on the device.
Try using an older version of the Mi unlock tool. Or search Google for the problem as it is.
Can you post a screenshot from the Xiaomi Community app?

Last edited:
Reactions: Ritew
It's a known issue, which Xiaomi ignores
I couldn't find a solution for weeks
Paid service for the unlock

Try using an older version of the Mi unlock tool. Or search Google for the problem as it is.
Can you post a screenshot from the Xiaomi Community app?
Sorry for the delay in responding.
I've already tried another version of Mi Unlock, and I've searched for information about the problem; unfortunately, I haven't found anything specific about this.
Attached is a screenshot of the Xiaomi Community app.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-02-24-09-48-29-901_com.mi.global.bbs.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-02-24-09-48-29-901_com.mi.global.bbs.jpg
    200.6 KB · Views: 39
It's a known issue, which Xiaomi ignores
I couldn't find a solution for weeks
Paid service for the unlock
I don't consider it a viable option; this service is free and should not be charged for. Xiaomi should fix any related issues, but they don't even provide proper customer support.

I don't consider it a viable option; this service is free and should not be charged for. Xiaomi should fix any related issues, but they don't even provide proper customer support.
The problem is month
They don't care
If the solution that they provide not working for you they don't care