Problem With Install Rom

Mielcar

Members
Sep 29, 2017
Hello,
i trying install ROM xiaomi.eu_multi_MIMix2_7.9.22_v9-7.1 on my mi mix 2.
I unlocked bootloader, installed twrp chiron i trying install xiaomi.eu_multi_MIMix2_7.9.22_v9-7.1 via twrp, but i have problem.

After reboot I still see Mi.com powered by android

1 hours later I still see mi.com powered by android..

Attachments

• IMG_5397.JPG
    IMG_5397.JPG
    924 KB · Views: 549
  • IMG_5398.JPG
    IMG_5398.JPG
    934.8 KB · Views: 503
Last edited:
Hello,
i trying install ROM xiaomi.eu_multi_MIMix2_7.9.22_v9-7.1 on my mi mix 2.
I unlocked bootloader, installed twrp chiron i trying install xiaomi.eu_multi_MIMix2_7.9.22_v9-7.1 via twrp, but i have problem.

After reboot I still see Mi.com powered by android
I read about you have to format data after installing twrp to decrypt the phone... Otherwise you'll end in bootloop
After that you could push your rom to the phone and install

So now i try install again twrp -> wide data -> reboot -> install rom -> wipe dalvik & cache -> reboot and still the same...
Anybody have any idea?

At the moment I'm using my mi mix 1... Not sure if mix 2 sets me under fire like mix 1 it did...

I wouldn't agree ;p Mi6 makes better photos ;) And specs is nearly the same :)

Mi6 makes nice portraits with the bokeh mode. But if it's the main shooter, I actually found the mix 2 resolving more detail.

Read a review somewhere that says xiaomi tweaked some software optimization further with the mix 2 camera...although I'm not sure why they couldn't do the same with mi6...?

I like mix 2 more than the mi 6. Not just the screen but the mi6 ceramic back just feels so dense as the weight is roughly the same but the size is smaller...

To make this more clearer. In the Future musst we make Data Reset any time of we Change from xiaomi.eu Rom to global Rom an Same way Back?
ON my mi4s i can Change every Rom without erase Data.