Problem with TWRP

enzocarpentier

Members
Sep 1, 2023
Hello,

Maybe this problem is solved but I haven't found a single answer since my search.

I installed TWRP on my Xiaomi 14 but when it asks me for the password and I enter it, it puts me incorrect.

How can I solve this?

I'm assuming I'm entering the lock screen password. If you have current TWRP try changing the password to PIN or Pattern.

Je suppose que je saisis le mot de passe de l'écran de verrouillage. Si vous disposez du TWRP actuel, essayez de changer le mot de passe en code PIN ou modèle.

I have already tried and the only way to do it works is to remove the code and leave the phone unlock

I know that on the Xiaomi 14 Pro, decryption does not work on any TWRP. You probably have the same problem.:emoji_thinking:

Decryption of the data section does not work for me. Where have you seen twrp work correctly?
I didn't, I was just asking where you got that information. Anyway, I tried both TWRP available for Shennong and both fail to decrypt data. Is it still safe to flash ROM via TWRP?

I didn't, I was just asking where you got that information. Anyway, I tried both TWRP available for Shennong and both fail to decrypt data. Is it still safe to flash ROM via TWRP?
I installed the latest weekly update via twrp using a flash drive. Everything is fine.

Reactions: Patit