quanti dubbi...

Augustosmp

Members
Oct 26, 2018
Buonasera a tutti e grazie per avermi accettato in questa splendida comunità.
sono un felice possessore di Xiaomi MI 8 cina versione che però è arrivato con bootloader sbloccato e versione global installata. Per ora ho il cellulare ho già fatto 2 aggiornamenti ed ora sono alla 10.0.3.0, tutto funziona alla perfezione e nessun problema.Siccome vorrei installare xiaomi.eu mi sono sorti alcuni dubbi e vorrei chiedere consiglio a voi, mi spiego:
siccome lo sblocco del bootloader non è stato richiesto da me ma dall'account di qualche dipendente dello shop dove ho comprato, potrei incorrere in brick del telefono ???
2) Non è un account MI è un account autorizzato
3) Mi consigliate di installare una rom xiaomi.eu stabile oppure Dev ??? E se installo la Dev (quindi android 9) poi posso tornare ad Android 8.1 tenendo in considerazione che sul mio MI 8 c'è l'anti rollback?
ultima cosa, mmi confermate che la procedura per seguire la xiaomi.eu è la seguente:
Installazione twrp, pulizia cache, dalvin cache, ed installazione rom.
se ho sbagliato con la procedura, puoi cortesemente postarmi un link dettagliato da seguire per effettuare l'installazione twrp, root (se serve) ed installazione rom xiaomi.eu.
grazie grazie grazie a tutti quelli che vorranno intervenire,dandomi preziosi consigli.

Non tutti po parlare italiano :)
Allora poi tradurre in inglese per piacere?
Grazie mille

Sent from my MI 8 Explorer Edition using Tapatalk

Reactions: Augustosmp
Good evening to all and thank you for accepting me in this wonderful community.
I am a happy owner of Xiaomi MI 8 China version but it came with unlocked bootloader and global version installed. For now I have the phone already made 2 updates and now I am at 10.0.3.0, everything works perfectly and no problem. As I would like to install xiaomi.eu I have some doubts and I would like to ask you advice, I explain:
as the unlocking of the bootloader was not requested by me but from the account of some employee of the shop where I bought, I could run into the brick of the phone ???
2) It is not an account MI is an authorized account
3) Do you recommend installing a stable xiaomi.eu rom or Dev ??? And if I install the Dev (then android 9) then I can go back to Android 8.1 taking into account that on my MI 8 there is anti rollback?
Lastly, please confirm that the procedure for following xiaomi.eu is as follows:
Twrp installation, cache cleaning, dalvin cache, and rom installation.
if I'm wrong with the procedure, you can kindly post me a detailed link to follow to install twrp, root (if needed) and install xiaomi.eu rom.
thanks thanks thanks to all those who want to intervene, giving me valuable advice.

That's better, thx.
As long as you don't try to re-lock your bootloader you are not taking any risk in flashing other rom!

Please consider you will loose all data stored on your device, currently it's required to format data prior installation of xiaomi.eu rom.

So backup your data first before doing anything!

Since your bootloader is already unlocked, just flash twrp by Fastboot, then perform a full backup and copy it to external storage. (Nas / different computer)

The account used to unlock your device is irrelevant, it's not bound to it anyway, just forget about it.

So, welcome and happy flashing!

Note, you will end up with a fresh factory reseted device at some point, then you will bind your Account to it, from this moment on it will be protected.

Regards.

Sent from my MI 8 Explorer Edition using Tapatalk