Question about EU ROM

Xandar

Members
May 24, 2023
Hi, I have read on Telegram from some people that the EU ROM for redwood is "trash" and very laggy, causes overheating and crashes games.

Can someone who is using it on redwood confirm if this is true? I hope it's not.

Hi, I have read on Telegram from some people that the EU ROM for redwood is "trash" and very laggy, causes overheating and crashes games.

Can someone who is using it on redwood confirm if this is true? I hope it's not.
I use version 14.0.6.0 and I don't have any problem, from minute 1 that I installed it, all were improvements and benefits.

Reactions: Xandar
Hello veterans
I got this phone recently and opted to unlock bootloader, currently waiting. I am planning to go with EU rom since other ROMs don't support fast charging.

I wanted to ask if there were any downsides of flashing and using this ROM on redwood, even minor ones (other than voiding warranty..etc)

Hello veterans
I got this phone recently and opted to unlock bootloader, currently waiting. I am planning to go with EU rom since other ROMs don't support fast charging.

I wanted to ask if there were any downsides of flashing and using this ROM on redwood, even minor ones (other than voiding warranty..etc)
MIUI dialer app doesn't work properly and Google Messages don't work for some reason. Other than that it is good.

Reactions: beenstalk0.0
No, the GUI when calling someone simply doesn't appear, so you can't end the call after starting it.
Considering Redwood as successor for my poco F3 Alioth, where there is no proximity sensor - so you end calls always with your cheek :-/ Did you or anyone test any other dialers? Can you open it manually after unlock the phone to end the call. What's the workaround for this problem? Thanks and cheers!

Considering Redwood as successor for my poco F3 Alioth, where there is no proximity sensor - so you end calls always with your cheek :-/ Did you or anyone test any other dialers? Can you open it manually after unlock the phone to end the call. What's the workaround for this problem? Thanks and cheers!
Google Dialer works fine

Reactions: mankokoma