question about Phone Info

Most people won't download the video, and I don't understand what is the issue you are trying to show.

What is the meaning of the 4 lines show under all mobile measurement info which keep changing and showing up all time.

Last edited:
I'd love to answer but I can't understand why you're digging in CIT and asking people what it means. If you don't know what it means, it means that you have nothing to look for in there, it's not meant for end-users.

Reactions: Poney70
Its been more than a month that I hear a noise from time to time and realized that at the same time these lines come up.
I 've spend so many hours searching the internet but couldn't find anything.
Please tell me :)

Its been more than a month that I hear a noise from time to time and realized that at the same time these lines come up.
I 've spend so many hours searching the internet but couldn't find anything.
Please tell me :)
I'm not a radio engineer...

• Haha
Reactions: Poney70
Even if I wanted to, I wouldn't.
Don't harass me in private messages, I'm not your girlfriend.
Is it harassing for you asking me to give the answer???

Nevermind, you could never be my girlfriend, darling. It's a matter of ideology and politics for me, not anything personal.

However, you are definitely the reason xiaomi device throughout away and never buy one again.

Thanks

Is it harassing for you asking me to give the answer???
Yes, bugging me in private when there's a forum dedicated for questions is harassing.

However, you are definitely the reason xiaomi device throughout away and never buy one again.
I'm not working for Xiaomi, none of us do, so I'm not sure why I'm supposed to care which device you choose buy or not to buy...

Reactions: LOLO9393