Invalid Quick app crash on my mi 8 se

FireJeff

Members
Sep 7, 2018
Hello,

I tried to change the parameters of quick app, and everytime I tried, the app crash. Here is the log file. I'm running with xiaomi.eu stable version 10.2.2. Thanks.

java.lang.RuntimeException: Unable to get provider org.hapjs.bridge.provider.SettingsProvider: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: Didn't find class "org.hapjs.bridge.provider.SettingsProvider" on path: DexPathList[[zip file "/system/framework/org.apache.http.legacy.boot.jar", zip file "/system/app/HybridPlatform/HybridPlatform.apk"],nativeLibraryDirectories=[/system/app/HybridPlatform/lib/arm64, /system/lib64, /vendor/lib64, /system/lib64, /vendor/lib64]]
at android.app.ActivityThread.installProvider(Unknown Source:432)
at android.app.ActivityThread.installContentProviders(Unknown Source:28)
at android.app.ActivityThread.handleBindApplication(Unknown Source:1160)
at android.app.ActivityThread.access$1200(Unknown Source:0)
at android.app.ActivityThread$H.handleMessage(Unknown Source:703)
at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Unknown Source:21)
at android.os.Looper.loop(Unknown Source:208)
at android.app.ActivityThread.main(Unknown Source:107)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Native Method)
at com.android.internal.os.RuntimeInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(Unknown Source:11)
at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(Unknown Source:274)
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: Didn't find class "org.hapjs.bridge.provider.SettingsProvider" on path: DexPathList[[zip file "/system/framework/org.apache.http.legacy.boot.jar", zip file "/system/app/HybridPlatform/HybridPlatform.apk"],nativeLibraryDirectories=[/system/app/HybridPlatform/lib/arm64, /system/lib64, /vendor/lib64, /system/lib64, /vendor/lib64]]
at dalvik.system.BaseDexClassLoader.findClass(BaseDexClassLoader.java:168)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:379)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:312)
at android.app.AppComponentFactory.instantiateProvider(Unknown Source:0)
at android.app.ActivityThread.installProvider(Unknown Source:198)
... 10 more

Maybe should I try to reinstall it. Could you please send me the flashable zip ? Because the link posted by Igor is broken...

Maybe should I try to reinstall it. Could you please send me the flashable zip ? Because the link posted by Igor is broken...
We no longer include Quick apps in our ROMs, your release is just old (as happens with Stables). You can remove it manually with TWRP or root, just remove the following folders:
/system/app/HybridAccessory
/system/app/HybridPlatform