New Random reboots on Lavender

Xexez

Members
May 28, 2020
Hi,
I get random reboots since updating my Lavender from MIUI on Android 9 to the latest MIUI 11.0.1 on Android 10.

My screen freezes for like 5 secs before a reboot

I did not experience this random reboots previously before thee update.
Now it happens every time I begin to multitask. Sometimes when I even make a gesture.

Don't know if it's because of the TWRP recovery or the ROM itself. I have also done a clean install of MIUI but it still persists.

I've uploaded my logs which I obtained using *#*#bug#*#*
Attached files

Last edited:
same exact problem. with android 10 stable the microphone also stops working, and whoever calls you does not hear me. There is a solution? all updates up to 11.0.7.0 were fine.

For mic issue when calling, a workaround is available in this thread => https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads...id-10-miui-12-micro-muted-when-calling.55557/

;)

and for random system restarts is there any other solution? then there would also be GPUs and CPUs with higher temperatures and a significantly increased battery consumption.

until 11.0.7.0 no reboot ... cold cpu and gpu ... excellent autonomy .... but who tests these roms for lavender, is everything always fine since we do not receive a response from those who work there? not all people who have problems write on the forum !!!!
and then you can't install a stable rom and go for alternatives!
I look forward to a REAL stable Rom.
how nice ... I am traveling, I install the stable update, and then I have to waste time in the forum meambers to find an alternative to my problem.
great!!

Last edited:
and for random system restarts is there any other solution? then there would also be GPUs and CPUs with higher temperatures and a significantly increased battery consumption.

until 11.0.7.0 no reboot ... cold cpu and gpu ... excellent autonomy .... but who tests these roms for lavender, is everything always fine since we do not receive a response from those who work there? not all people who have problems write on the forum !!!!
and then you can't install a stable rom and go for alternatives!
I look forward to a REAL stable Rom.
how nice ... I am traveling, I install the stable update, and then I have to waste time in the forum meambers to find an alternative to my problem.
great!!
I really agree with you mate
The 11.0.7.0 was wery nice and stable.. but this version of android 10 the both 1.0 and 2.0 are very very bad and not good at all we really want a. Real stable rom...if they are going just to send us the same bugs the same things from version 1 to version 2 better not to release or send any thing because not all people are able to face theese problems...we go to work we make calls we make a lot of work and stuff we don't want a rom with problems...i see other phones don't have these problems...at all....as the problem we faced for the first version...it causes a bootloop that really damages all our files i had to lose all my files...very not happy for the situation.... thats sucks