Rare issue with my account

IronSam

Members
Jan 5, 2021
Hello guys i need some help here...

Recently i was changing the ROM of my MI 10 ULTRA which I managed to do it. but and I think I switched the accounts, because I have 2 accounts, so didn't insert the account that I bind when request for the unlock permission,

Resuming the issue
I have access to my twrp but i can not see the files i move to the storage.

I can not flash the zip files i moved to the storage because this files don't appear. if i connect the phone in tansfer files i se the files i moved but when reboot in twrp i can not see the files.

I can't do nothing in twrp.

I checked in developer option in my phone, the section MI unlock status and it says: the phone its locked, and before it was unlocked.

Then i decided to check the unlocked status via fastboot and the result says the phone its unlocked.

I connected the phone with the XiaoMItoolV2 tried to flash a rom but it didn't work, i think its because its locked.

When I reboot the phone i can see the small signal of unlocked on the screen.

I decided to bind another account with another sim card and when i go to the MI Unlock Status its says the account its been added successfully, but when i tried to unlock the phone with the tool MI Flash Unlock its says that its not necessary to unlock because it is already unlocked.

I have no try another method because I don't want to finish in bootloop state.

So if anybody knows what I should do, I would be very thankful, because want to be able to change the ROMs as before.