New Rear panel display mi 11 Ultra Star 14.0.6.0

jhall45

Members
Aug 27, 2022
THe read panel display on my 11 Ultra now running 14.0.6.0 keeps having the double-tap function disabled (well that is the effect). If I go into setting and enable Double-tap to wake it works for a period of time, but after an hour or two it no longer works, I need to go back in turn it off and re-enable Double-tap then it works for a while (10-20 mins I know works) but after an hour or two it will have stopped working and I have tp disable and re-enable again. Worked fine in the EU 13 ROM

THe read panel display on my 11 Ultra now running 14.0.6.0 keeps having the double-tap function disabled (well that is the effect). If I go into setting and enable Double-tap to wake it works for a period of time, but after an hour or two it no longer works, I need to go back in turn it off and re-enable Double-tap then it works for a while (10-20 mins I know works) but after an hour or two it will have stopped working and I have tp disable and re-enable again. Worked fine in the EU 13 ROM
No issues here.

Although I'm on the latest Weekly v14.0.23.4.17.DEV

--
Sent from my Mi 11 Ultra (star)

The thread is older, but I come back to it because the problem is still there.
I figured out that my rear display stopped working after a little while, when I open any game.
Enabling the display in settings and immediately restarting the phone caused the rear display to work as usual again. Until I started a game again.
Maybe the developers can concentrate on this problem, cause it seems to be the reason to this behavior.