Redmi 3 Pro Overheating

Homosapien

Members
Feb 20, 2017
My redmi keep overheating.. I dont know why.. It would heat up till 49'C when it charge and play games just for 10 mins or i just open google chrome. . I try delete some apps,, but its still same.. Its 5 months now since i start use this.. I try to get touch with the seller but they didnt respond.. Im interested in buying redmi note 4,,but i'm scare that redmi would happen same as this redmi 3 pro.. Can anyone help me? Anyone have problem same as me? Do u have any prob with overheating in note 4? I never have this prob with others phone before this redmi 3..

My redmi keep overheating.. I dont know why.. It would heat up till 49'C when it charge and play games just for 10 mins or i just open google chrome. . I try delete some apps,, but its still same.. Its 5 months now since i start use this.. I try to get touch with the seller but they didnt respond.. Im interested in buying redmi note 4,,but i'm scare that redmi would happen same as this redmi 3 pro.. Can anyone help me? Anyone have problem same as me? Do u have any prob with overheating in note 4? I never have this prob with others phone before this redmi 3..
hi which rom do you use? my redmi 3pro normally doesnt overheat

My redmi is 3gb Ram with 32gb.. So frustrated,, even the battery is full and i didnt use it or on airplane mood or off the power,, my battery still gonna be decreased till 0% and hot.. Hot when power off too.. I just use this phone for 4 months and half..
hi which rom do you use? my redmi 3pro normally doesnt overheat

My redmi is 3gb Ram with 32gb.. So frustrated,, even the battery is full and i didnt use it or on airplane mood or off the power,, my battery still gonna be decreased till 0% and hot.. Hot when power off too.. I just use this phone for 4 months and half..
you misunderstood me. please go to settings --> about device --> and tell us the software version like in the screemshot: IMG_20170221_084927.jpg

Oh ! I send a screenshot here.. Hope u can help me..

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-02-21-16-03-53-493_com.android.settings.png
    Screenshot_2017-02-21-16-03-53-493_com.android.settings.png
    502.6 KB · Views: 546
seems that you are not the only one with that problem: http://en.miui.com/thread-468503-1-1.html

i use only xiaomi.eu roms and when i had overheating problems wiping the cache always solved it.

this link shows you how to get into mi-recovery:
https://www.google.at/amp/techsarja...set-xiaomi-miui-8-miui-7-mi-recovery.html/amp

you can try to wipe cache from there (dont do other types of wipe theyll delete your data) and see if its better after reboot.
its always good to make a backup to your Computer first in case something goes wrong though!