REDMI AIR DOTS + MIUI 11 - Connectivity problems.

TokaKoka

Members
Oct 1, 2019
So, recently i bought the redmi airdots and they worked alright for a day or two, but as of now, when they are inside my pocket, they randomly (seem to only happen on part of the trajectory from my home to work) start failing, skipping like a scratched cd, and whey i take off the pocket they turn back normal, almost like the Connection range is very short.

I had some minor issues when i was using a samsung level bt headset on this same phone, some fragile connection between phone and headset that would case this jumps on the sound depending on how i tilted my head, but it never bothered me much, but right now, with the air dots it is almost unusable.

I had the problem with the stock rom, changed to xiaomi.eu 10 stable and now i'm on xiaomi.eu weekly patches and the problem persists.

Anyone facing the same issue? Any tips on how to fix my bt connection?

I'm using a redmi note 7, it is unclear to me if is a phone, miui, android Pie OR a headset issue. My guess is Pie fault, since my google search only returned other ppl havin similar problems with other phones/brands and diferents headsets as well.

I have the redmi airdots and Xiaomi air dots. And both work great withi mi9 android 10 9.9.26. are the battery with enough charge? The range it's quite good in my opinion so it's weird why they start to fail in so short distance

This may happen with like 100% charge, onhce happened as soom as i took it out of the case inside the subway train and only got better after like 4 stations..

Like i said it is quite random and only happen in part of my journey to work. what is even weirder IMO is that is seem to happen less when i leave my phone on the backpack while riding my bike than when i leave it on the pocket of my jeans as i walk down the street.

So this might really be a problem with note 7 then